I need to shower. As in, I really need to shower because I forgot to rinse out the conditioner when I last showered. Oops. Let me tell you, my head feels so greasy and gross. But isn't that how a college student normally feels when they're not looking fabulous? Yes, I have become convinced that college students, when they come back to their former high school, have a better sense of style and simply look more sophisticated. I've realized that this is quite true; however, that's another rant.
Music Theory... oh, how I love thee... but not your homework! I completed an entire listening project tonight and had to think a bit too much. I'm hoping I answered the gist of the questions but I'm sure I'll find out when the grades are posted online. Hopefully I don't FAIL!
Super excited for the IndyCar race this weekend; it's been far too long since the last one. Definitely pulling for Graham Rahal. Sometime I should write an in-depth indy car thing so only registered creepers will read it. Of course, they'll probably think, "What is WRONG with this girl?" but really, it's all good. Really, it is.

Caption: I had fun with the "edit" button on Photobucket.
No comments:
Post a Comment