2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Monday, October 26, 2009

Focus

No, this is not a deep posting by any means. This is simply my challenge tonight. And for now, I'm giving up. For one thing, it is much too difficult to try to do french homework you barely understand anyway in your sunglasses because your glasses broke. Yes, dear friends, I'm going retro. Old glasses! Glasses breakage and how? Back cracking. That simple. And yes, I was standing. These sunglasses don't fit well against my head. As a result, they further distract me.

Screw it, I'm sleeping. Very early, for me. But really, I'm too on edge to do anything else and I'm so tired (no nap today).

So much to do... I don't have this evening to waste. Gah, I'm going to end up driving myself to exhaustion by Friday. "Zombie Catie" will once again be present in her Friday classes.

Fml.

No, really, fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment