2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Sunday, October 11, 2009

PALLC

Only on the Performing Arts Floor would there be a violin "play-in" at 1 a.m. After quiet hours. And no one complained. HAHAHA!!! What good fun it was.

random facts:
1. If my violin prof plays my violin at all during my lesson, it will still smell like him for roughly 48 hours. Even if I play it!
2. I like the 3rd mvt. of Mendelssohn again
3. Hawkeyes are undefeated.

Goodnight, y'all! I need sleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe.
    I love you!
    And Music Nerds!
    But IOWA ALMOST LOST TO UNI!
    Panthers are the best♥
    And... is your prof's scent a good scent? lol.
    Hope so! :P

    P.S. Thanks for the shout-out =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a good scent. It's Scott... you know him.

    And while Iowa almost lost, it won instead. Far from perfect games, but a perfect record. :)

    ReplyDelete