2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Monday, September 28, 2009

FAIL

Sleep: it's a great concept. However, I am a college student. And as such, I'm allowed to be frustrated when I fail at life. Or is it just french? I got a 70.5 on my test... a C-. I don't get C-minuses. Not on tests. Well, we're not going to think about that one Algebra 2 test I failed in 8th grade. Then again, I didn't have a teacher and my resources weren't the best. Anyway, I'm so p***ed that I don't even feel like talking to Christian. He was like, "I want to hug you," and my response was that I would probably punch him if he tried. Really, I don't want to be around anyone.
I'm not supposed to fail. Yes, a C- is a failure to me. It shows a lack of discipline and preparation on my part. That will never happen again. Never. EVER!

Also... I left my journal at home. FAIL.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment