2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vault

I got my journal back. When I went home last weekend, I forgot it and my parents brought it back tonight. Yay! I'll need that tomorrow when I'm on the bus to KC. Hopefully I can sleep some. If not, I'm on the party bus so I'll have a blast anyway.

Have I ever mentioned that I love my violin studio? Because I do. :)

Once again, another short entry from me, but all the juicy stuff stays in my "real" journal. This is for the heck of it. Besides, nobody comments me anyway. Really, I'm not surprised...

1 comment:

  1. To my Catie lady,

    I COMMENT YOU NOW!
    And I read your blog.
    And give you love. :)

    I'm glad you like college.
    But I've been having numerous, "Where's Catie?!" moments during choir/orchestra.

    I LOVE YOU!
    :)

    btw, you looked GORGEOUS last night!

    ReplyDelete