2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Monday, October 5, 2009

Breathe (2 AM)

If I keep this up, I'll turn into that song. Ha.

Homecoming dance rocked last night. Seeing people was wonderful. Even better was the feeling of love and friendship that I got from so many people. I honestly felt like people had missed the active role I played in their lives. It made me feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I should be falling down on my knees right now thanking God for all he has given me. And I will... maybe not falling down on my knees because 1) I'm standing and 2) I have to pee. Yeah, tmi, I know. Deal with it! :)

Ugh... I think I misplaced my chord to sync up my Ipod. :(

This is all I have for now. My real journal, my bladder, and my pillow need attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment