2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Poignant

I guess I have a thing for one-word titles. This particular one most accurately sums up the thoughts that have passed through my head today. No, I'm not talking about football. Rather, I'm talking auto racing, which is one of my favorite hobbies (being a fan...NOT driving!). Ten years ago, on October 31st, I watched with the rest of the racing world as a young driver lost his life doing what he loved most. Google "Greg Moore" and numerous tributes will appear which I feel clearly indicate his importance to the auto racing world.

I challenge you, my dear reader(s), to find one of these tributes and read it. Think about what each writer says. This young man left a wonderful legacy behind him. Will you be remembered as he is? The greatest compliment would be to be remembered in such a way as Greg Moore.

I've remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment