2 Column CSS Layout - concise design
header
right
left

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Physical Fitness... what?!?!

Since when did I start jogging? I mean, I have always HATED running with a burning fiery passion. It didn't seem to have a point. And then one day, I realized that it wouldn't hurt me to get a bit more exercise than walking around campus (which is more exercise than it was formerly for music students due to The Flood). So, I dressed in work-out clothes and walked down the hallway to the fitness center. I've been keeping track of my jogging for about a month.

Total Time: 4 hrs, 58mins, 23 sec
average session: 24.8 mins

Total Miles: 24.93 miles
average session: 2.0775 miles

Total Calories: 2,538 cal
average session: 211.5 cal

I'm pretty excited about that; it feels really good and I feel strong after I jog. Within my time today, I ran a mile of 10:23. That is 6 seconds slower than my fastest physical fitness test mile. That result makes me think that I could do better if I knew I wasn't go to run another 1.5-ish miles. I could push harder, I know it. Anyway, it makes me so proud of myself.

Annnnnnnd to undo it all, chips and salsa are calling my name. :)
Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment