Some especially funny ones I read.
A while ago, I went to see a play based on Monty Python. There was a very intense, suspenseful moment in it. I sneezed. One of the actors turned to me, said, "Bless you", and continued on as if nothing had happened. I now have tickets for their next show, too. MLIA
Today I couldn't remember a word but I knew the definition. I wish there was a backwards dictionary. MLIA
Today, My mom was making a breastplate for her sunday school class to show the "armour of God" She had been looking for about 5 minutes for her armour when she finally gets frustrated and yells: "Where's my breastplate." without hesitating, my brother answers: "I think you call that a bra mom." I love my brother. MLIA
Today, I was driving and I saw a sign that said "DON'T TURN LEFT!". Feeling like a rebel I decided to turn left. There were people dressed as ninja's on the road. I completely regretted disregarding that sign. MLIA
courtesy of mylifeisaverage.com
No comments:
Post a Comment